The Ironic Mystique of Being Attacked By a Muffin

Everyone likes muffin fanfiction. Right?

You don't? And you don't either, sir? But I assure you, this muffin fanfiction is of the highest quality! It has blueberries! And children being hurt! And jokes involving fecal matter! Everyone enjoys those types of jokes!

*Sigh* Well, I tried. If you, however, are one of the esoteric few in the upper echelons of life that truly appreciates classy fiction of the sort, I request you make haste to my blog.

http://thechildrenwillbeharmed.blogspot.com/

There it is. In all it's two-post glory. Yes, I'm aware I'm openly advertising my blog in your face. So Ryoke out. Or whatever you do when you finish these types of posts. Fine, fine, I'll do it properly for the sake of consistency.

~Ryoke out

0 comments: